The Doctors TV Show did a segment called 40 Ways to Fight the Flu so that we can outsmart the cold and flu season. A few of the Flu Fighting Tips were Flu Fighting Recipes or Cold Fighting Recipes to fend off sickness with food. In addition to fighting off colds and the flu, all of these recipes are great for you because they will all help you lose weight too. Enjoy these Recipes for Diets and wellness!
The Doctors Parfait Recipe Ingredients:
2 cups plain, low-fat yogurt
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp wheat germ
1 ripe banana sliced
1 tbsp honey
The Doctors Flu Fighting Yogurt Parfait Directions
1. Mix the yogurt and cocoa powder together.
2. Fill half of a parfait cup with the cocoa yogurt.
3. Place slices of bananas and wheat germ on top of the first layer of yogurt.
4. Fill the rest of the parfait cup with yogurt.
5. Repeat the sliced banana and wheat germ layer on top.
6. Finish off the parfait by drizzling honey on the top.